Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Around Australia on a unicycle!

This has got to be the hardest way to travel around Australia... by unicycle! Australian actor Samuel Johnson arrived in Margaret River today. He has completed 7,733km out of the 15,000km so far to break the world record (for the longest journey on a unicycle) and raise over a million dollars for breast cancer. What keeps him going? His 35 year old sister, Connie, who has 6 - 12 months to live...

 
Check out his epic journey here and DONATE!
http://loveyoursister.org/



3 comments :

  1. I loved visiting Australia when I went a year ago. I met so many nice people and there were a lot of things to do. My favorite activity me and my family did was the visit all famous places in australia by using the Car Rental Australia I would highly recommend it to people

    ReplyDelete
  2. custom quality essays companies may also supply you with a completed report that may be recycled from earlier composed work with some other clients. Many of these works possibly get modeled on the web and turn straightforward for your coach to help find along with dismiss since uncomplicated plagiarism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have being come to Australia by a tour and i very want go to Australia one more times. Australia explore by bike gives me the feeling is very interesting.halong bay junk

    ReplyDelete