Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Family road trip with a difference

Brayden and I have just returned from a mini family air & road trip to NSW. My little sister has been at HMAS Creswell (Jervis Bay NSW) training to be an officer in the Royal Australian Navy. Her graduation last weekend was a big enough deal that half the family flew for 4 hours and then drove for 3 hours to get there! It was the first time we had travelled like this  - my parents, my nanna, my son and my sister's best friend - all piled into the rented imax and off down the southern NSW coast. We had quite a few laughs particularly with my mum and I both chronic backseat drivers and my poor step father trying to negotiate unfamiliar territory with two control freaks (three if you count Heather the GPS voice) constantly 'making suggestions' about speed, direction, stopping for food, not driving over the bumpy lines (how hard is it to stay in your lane!)

Brayden and I hadn't travelled the Princes Hwy since our Big Aussie Road Trip and it brought back a few memories. Tis a beautiful green, hilly, foresty coastline you have over there. Oh to be back on the road...



2 comments :

  1. I read the article and decide this post is competent for this site. This post provide its main option and sharing with all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here

    ReplyDelete