Thursday, May 19, 2011

Discover Australia Kids 'n' All

Thank you to everyone who has purchased a copy of Discover Australia Kids 'n' All over the last year. I hope that it's been an enjoyable read and useful for planning your trip. I love getting feedback so please drop me an email with any comments you have.

admin@familyroadtripaustralia.com.au


Thank you to Nicole who just sent me this email:

Hi Jacqui

I purchased your book a few months ago....and could not put it down....we are in the early stages of planning our family road trip, planning to depart about April next year. The information you have provided is fantastic, I am both excited and overwhelmed at the same time as I read & research anything about the trip, unfortunately the day to day stuff gets in the way too much and my thought processes get lost, weeks may go by before I get to re-focus on this exciting trip.

thanks again for sharing your experiences

Nicole

1 comment :

  1. Yeah. This was really helpful for planning a road trip to Great Ocean Road with my friends. Thank you so much.
    Vehicle Towing

    ReplyDelete